Saturday, January 29, 2011
update..for reals
okay.. so i have seriously been slacking on this thing. so i got married and have been seriously ill. I have been really sick with a lazy gallbladder. That is what my surgeon calls it. I am having it out on next Thursday, Feb 3rd. My doctor's name is Dr. Matador.His name reminds me of bulls and such. He has a pretty sweet gap in his front teeth to match mine on the days that i refused to wear my retainers the night before. I am now realizing the amazing ability that I have to make myself look like a complete nerd. Maybe I will blog more since I will be down for 4 to 6 weeks according to Dr.Bull. Well i'm off to do my makeup and put on some yoga pants. Watching a movie and then heading to grocery shop or my husband will starve. Tip of the day: Don't let your husband starve. Once again, I hope you are having a beautiful day in nonexistant reader land. It's probably pretty boring there. Maybe you should join.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment